Thai Recipe Ingredients
* 12 fresh Shrimp
* 90 gram Dry Rice Noodle (3 – 5 mm)
* 50 gram Fresh Bean Sprouts
* 2 tablespoons Chopped (1″) Green Onion
* 6 tablespoons Fish Sauce
* 6 tablespoons Oyster Sauce
* 3 teaspoons Vinegar
* 2 tablespoons Sugar
* 2 Tablespoons Preserved Turnip
* 2 Tablespoons Crushed Peanuts
* 1 Tablespoon Paprika
* 2 Eggs
* 1 Teaspoon Red Chili (for Spicy lover)
* 1/2 Lemon
Thai Food Preparations
1. Soak the noodles about 30 minutes in room temperature water.
2. Heat and season the wok. Add the Shrimp and grill for 90 seconds. Add the Eggs. When the eggs are not quite finished, add the Noodles, Sugar, Peanuts, Turnips and Paprika. Stir Fry until all ingredients are mixed well and the noodles are wilted.
3. Season with the Fish Sauce, Oyster Sauce and vinegar. Then add Bean Sprouts, Green Onions and Red Chili. Stir fry quickly ensuring everything is well combined. If you like wet noodle dishes de glaze with 5 oz. water stock. If you like firmer dry noddles de glaze with only 2 oz. water stock. Place on Serving plate and garnish with more Bean Sprouts and a Lemon wedge.
Source : http://www.ezythaicooking.com/free_recipes/Stir-fry-noodle-with-prawns.htm