– Large tiger shrimp Or Shrimp
– Mushrooms, cut in half
– Kaffir lime leaves, remove the stalk
– Sliced galangal
– Lemongrass, smashed and cut pieces
– Sprinkle coriander
– 1 teaspoon chili
– 1 whole lemon
– 1/2 cup coconut milk or milk
– 1/2 tablespoon sugar
– 1 tablespoon fish sauce
– Pinch of salt
– Broth (if there is a soup made with water).
How to cook
1. First, peeled shrimp with black cut out to wash. Sliced ginger soup, chili, lemon grass, kaffir lime leaves and mushrooms ready.
2. Bring broth to boil water. Enter the soup into them. Bring to a boil again, add shrimp prepared to go.
3. After the shrimp down the sugar, fish sauce, chili, chili seasoning you like me to put down the like. Followed by mushroom
4. Turn off the oven, then cooked with lemon (squeezed lemon juice tips in boiling water to make it bitter lemon), sprinkle a little salt to taste sour Cambridge drew even more intense.
5. Serving bowl Add the onion and slice garnish
**Try it and tell me how taste**