5 pcs of KANI-O
400g of sirloin pork
1 tbsp of minced lemongrass
1 tbsp of minced garlic
1 tbsp of flavored sauce
1 tsp of sugar
1 cup of steamed rice
2 tbsp of chopped spring onion
1 tbsp of fish sauce
¼ tsp of pepper
2 tbsp of vegetable
“WASABI-O” Wasabi Sauce
Mix pork with garlic, onion, lemon grass, fish sauce, soy sauce, sugar and pepper. Well marinated for about 2 hours.
Roast pork till cooked. Set aside to warm and slice into pieces.
Fried egg in circle plate until cooked.
Serve steamed rice with roasted pork, KANI-O, fried egg, pickles and “WASABI-O” Wasabi sauce
½ cup of vinegar
½ cup + 2 tbsp of sugar
¼ tsp of salt
½ cup of scraped carrot
½ cup of scraped radish
Boil vinegar, sugar and salt together, then simmer for a moment. Add carrots and radish into the mixture for 15 minutes. Ready to serve.
source : อ.อมราภรณ์ วงษ์ฝัก และ Chef Water Lee
Thai Recipe Ingredients
* 12 medium-size shrimps, deveined
* 10 mushrooms
* 1 stalk of lemon grass (lightly pounded and cut into 2″ long)
* 3 lime leaves
* 1 teaspoon of salt
* 2 tablespoons of fishsauce
* 3 tablespoons of lime juice
* 6 hot peppers (pounded lightly)
* 4 cups of water
* 1/2 cup of roughly cut coriander leaves
Thai Food Preparations
1. Remove the shrimp shell but leave the tails (for good appearance). Then cut open the back of each shrimp to remove the veins. Also clean the mushrooms with water and dry them well before wedging each into quarters.
2. Bring water to boil, then add lemon grass, lime leaves, and shrimps. When the shrimps turn pink, add mushrooms and salts.
3. Remove the pot from heat after boiling. Then season with fish sauce, lime juice, and hot peppers. Serve the soup while still hot and garnish on top with pieces of coriander leaves.
(For 2 Servings)
Source : http://www.ezythaicooking.com/free_recipes/Spicy-soup-with-prawn-and-lemon-grass.htm